Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 44

Today was a busy day, the brickies continued to work bricking Bob's walls up (we decided to call the house Bob) well up untill it rained a little bit completing more of the side wall and starting on the rear of the house



Alfresco Side
(or "Al" Side as it is called by Lucy)


Rear of House


Kitchen Side


So Hopfully the final product will look like it was intended



Today we also selected our tiles for the bathrooms and kitchen the colours look a little like this:

Laundry and Kitchen Wall Tile


Bathroom Wall Tiles


Bathroom Feature Tile
(A Strip will run down in the shower)


Floor Tiles for Laundry and Bathrooms


 Outdoor tile for balcony and Portico


A very productive day with the Aircon sorted as well and a good quote on blinds and curtains to out fit the windows..

3 comments:

  1. No wonder I am tired...I hope appreciates all the hard work and running around that has been done for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tiles guys. The feature tile in the bathroom will look very nice. Natural and earthy tones. I like them alot. And Lucy, I can see you in one of the pictures!!!! What have you decided to do with the blinds and curtains ... where are you putting them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the kitchen tiles I cant wait to see the kitchen completed! Curtains will be in the front two rooms and all the bedrooms upstairs. In the back room the bi fold and sliding door will have sliding blinds and the two windows in that room will have roller blinds. I missed a word in the last post it should say...I hope bob appreciates all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete